Proud Breeders for 30 Years:
Hunt Test, Obedience, Field Trial,
Show, Hunters & Most Importantly,
Trainable Family Companions
Recent Brags :
- Well a fine weekend of news! Lisa with Shine got his CDX leg with 194, Puzzle got HIT in Calgary with 198.5 and on same weekend in Arizona Kathie and Riskie got a CDX leg with "only" 198 but beat out for HIT by Kodi 198.5 out of UD! What stars!
- Shine and Lisa won the Rally Excellent B and Novice Intermediate classes!
- Trooper & Monica's 6th HIT!!
- Solar and Maggie earned his 6th UDX leg at Amarillo trial. He passed Utility B 3 out of 4 days with 2 placements – a 4th pl and a 2nd pl. Well Done!
- Fetcher and Robin finish AKC OTCH!
- Marilyn & Susan earn Can CD with 2 HIT and 4 HIT one weekend!
- Dazzle & Joanne earn Can CD in 3 straight.
- Riskie & Kathie earn 2 AKC CD legs, one with 198.5 for HIT!
- Oli & Mary win HIT from Nov B on Friday with 198, Sat 197.5 2nd Highest in Trial (to littermate Scrabble), Sun HIT and RWB in conformation! Pretty cool!
- Scrabble & Leanne earn HIT w/198.5
- Kensie & Linda earn MH leg, and Sandie completes 9th leg to her GMH!
Very proud to see that Marilyn (Juice x Puzzle) has earned her Am TD! A tough track in a frozen field, with ice and snow (and lots of cow patties). Congratulations to Susan Highton and Marilyn!
FRASER HEIGHTS ANIMAL HOSPITAL
15585-104 Ave. Surrey, BC, V3R 1N9
Recommended veterinary care: